Answered By: Carr Ross Last Updated: Sep 03, 2015 Views: 137
Answered By: Carr Ross
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2015 Views: 137
- To set up your personal computer or laptop for printing please visit the I.T. printing for Mac OS or Windows operating systems.
- Charges for printing and photocopying
- Library computers will print to Library printers, or you may select other campus networked printers. If your laptop has wireless access and is connected to the Bowdoin wireless system, then you also can print to a public printer. The public printers operate on a print-release system; “swipe” your Bowdoin ID to release printing. Guests: purchase a print card from the vending machine in the Basement of H-L or Hatch Science Library. All Library branches have public printer/photocopiers; H-L and Hatch each have a color printer/copier.
- Scanners are available in the computer lab in the basement of H-L. You can also scan to a USB flash drive from the H-L basement color printer.
- Please also see services provided by the campus Copy & Print Center.
- Black & white copying up to 36" wide is available at Staples at Cook's Corner.